Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Books and Colors Book Tag!

Hey guys! Time for another book tag! This is another tag I found on Instagram, so we'll see how this goes. 😂



The Selection (The Selection, #1) Calming Read - The Selection is such a light, happy read to me. It's definitely a go-to if I want to read something that will make me smile! 



The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) Adventure-filled Read - Okay, I don't know if this is green or blue, but I'm going with green. 😂 Of course, The Lightning Thief had to end up in this tag somewhere! It's definitely packed with adventure and action! 



The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles, #1) Fantasy - I love this series and it is so underrated! Even though the Percy Jackson series is so well known, I swear no one has heard of The Kane Chronicles and it makes me so sad! Now that I'm reading the graphic novels, I feel like a re-read of the actual series is in my future! 



Wandering Star (Zodiac, #2) Sci-fi - It has orange in it... so it counts, right? 😂 I haven't read much science fiction yet, but I absolutely loved Wandering Star! The characters and the storyline are so great... I really need to finish the series soon! 



You Slay Me (Aisling Grey #1) Romance - I haven't read this one yet, but it's the only pure romance novel that I have. 😂 The cover is so generic... Hopefully the storyline is better...



The Petrified Flesh (Reckless, #1) Magical Read - This color is supposed to be white but... the screen is white, so the font is grey. 😂 Magical is definitely a word to describe this book! There are so many magical creatures and items in this story!



And that's it for this week's tag! If you think this one sounds fun, consider yourself tagged!!

~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment