Tuesday, May 2, 2017

April 2017 Book Haul!

Hey again! This post is dedicated to all of the books that I received (either bought or was given as gifts) this past month! I....may or may not have gained 13 new books this month....😂 By the way, the reason there are three pictures is because I accidentally forgot about three
of them and was too lazy to retake the picture...😂


Okay, let's get started! All except for three of these books were bought at thrift stores, and the other four were early birthday presents!

The first book I got was A Time To Die (Out of Time trilogy - Book 1) by Nadine Brandes(pictured left)! This was part of an early birthday present that I got from my friend Sierra! I'm currently buddy reading it with Sierra and it's really good so far!

 The next books I got were Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen and Frozen (Heart of Dread - Book 1) by Melissa de la Cruz and Michael Johnston! I honestly barely even know what Sense and Sensibility is about, but I loved Pride and Prejudice, so I'm very excited to read another one of her books! As for Frozen, I probably wouldn't normally pick it up, but it sounds pretty interesting and, I'm sorry, but this book is beautiful!

Next was The Vanishing Sculptor (The Chiril Chronicles - Book 1) by Donita K. PaulDragons of the Watch (The Chiril Chronicles - Book 3) by Donita K. Paul, and Beauty and the Beast by Elizabeth Rudnick. These were the second part of my birthday present from my friend Sierra! I am so excited to read these books!!!

The last books were The Illustrated Works of Jane Austen by Jane AustenSeasons of the Heart (Seasons of the Heart - Books 1-4) by Janette OkeUnthinkable (Impossible - Book 2) by Nancy WerlinThe Field Guide (The Spiderwick Chronicles - Book 1) by Holly Black and Tony DiTerlizziHarry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter - Book 1) by J. K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter - Book 2) by J. K. Rowling, and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter - Book 3) by J. K. Rowling. I technically already the Harry Potter books, but these are hardcover and my paperback versions are kind of beat up....so hardcovers it is!

And that's all of the books I bought in April!! Bye for now!

~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment