Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Update on... Everything!

Hey everyone! So, I haven't posted in months, and I'm not making any promises that I'll post on here regularly, but I do want to start posting on here when I can again! I'm already thinking of ways that I can write reviews and bookshelf tours again. 🤣 And I gave my blog a little makeover, so I guess that's a start!

I thought I would use this post as a little reading/life in general update, but I'll start with the life in general part first. (You can totally skip to the part about books if you want. 🤣)

So, I started my senior year of high school in August (😱), which means that I only have four months of high school left... I'm both excited and terrified. 😂 College starts in seven months, guys... But we'll deal with that when we get to it. 😂 Let's see... I have a boyfriend now! We've been dating for three months now and so far so good! I'm taking piano now, as well as lyrical classes along with ballet/tap! I'm going to start pointe next year, so that'll be an interesting new experience. 😂 Oh, and my drama group is putting on Newsboys (based off of the broadway play Newsies) this spring and I am so excited! Next Monday is casting and I can't wait to see who I get! 

Alright, I think that's a pretty good update on my life. 😂 Now on to the important stuff - books! So, unfortunately, I went through a serious reading slump almost all summer... I had absolutely no motivation to read and it was terrible. But thankfully, I am finally coming out of it! I read 4 books in December and I'm pretty happy with that for now. 😂 I actually just finished The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson a couple of hours ago and it was so good, guys! I plan on picking up The Beauty of Darkness hopefully tomorrow and I'm so excited for how this trilogy is going to end! 

Well, I think that's it for now. I will post again soon, I am determined! But for now, I hope you had a good start to 2018 and have a good rest of the week! 

~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment