Sunday, November 8, 2015

Book Update!

Okay, so it's been almost a week since I posted last......in my defense, I had no idea what to post....but I'm going to attempt to get back on my usual schedule with this blog, which means book update today! I might as well not even mention Blood of Olympus and Hunt for Jade Dragon in this one because they haven't been opened once......It's absolutely terrible, I know! I hate that I'm not in the mood to read either of them! So, as for The Maze of Bones, I finished that one this past Thursday! I gave it 5/5 stars on my Goodreads account! I really love these books.... Anyway, after The Maze of Bones, I started the book Schooled by Gordan Korman (one of my favorite authors!) which was 224 pages long and I finished it Friday :) And then yesterday I started and finished Wellspring of Magic by Jan Fields which was only 120 pages long! I probably won't do reviews on those two so I'll just say that I gave both of them 4/5 stars on Goodreads! Last night I started a book called The Cypher by Julian Rosado-Machain! I think it's 238 pages long, but I'm reading it as an e-book on my Kindle/phone so I'm not entirely sure! I'm 42% through it right now though!

~Allie~
BTW - I completely forgot about the photo challenge that I said I was going to post, so starting tomorrow I'll be posting them along with my posts!! Also, I couldn't read the font on my posts very well so I'm trying out a new font! Hopefully this one's easier to read!


Schooled                                                                           Wellspring of Magic (Creative Girls Club Adventure, #1)


The Cypher (Guardians Inc. #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment