Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I'm back again!!! For real this time!!!

Okay, so it's totally been over a month since I last posted....Being away in Indiana for over a month and Kentucky for a week apparently makes you completely forget the existence of your blogs.....it wasn't until I got home last Monday that I realized I have blogs, and I would've posted sooner but it's been a busy week!! (And I must admit, every time I decide that I can stop doing schoolwork for the day and that I can work on my blogs, I'm usually too tired to pull my blogs up...) So, I'm going to make this post a book update, a new books announcement, and I'm also gonna use it to show off some of my picture edits that I made using my Picsart app on my phone! So, as for book updates, I'm currently reading three books....I'm still in the middle of The Blood of Olympus.....I forgot to pack it in my bag so it stayed at home sitting next to my bed for a month....and I still have yet to open it up because I haven't been in the mood to read it yet...anyway, forget my excuses! I'm currently on page 330 out of 516, which is a little over halfway through! The second book on my currently reading list is Hunt For Jade Dragon by Richard Paul Evans :) It's the fourth book in the amazing Michael Vey series that I love so much and I can't wait to see what happens! I'm on page 22 out of 320 which is less than ten percent through....XD Unfortunately, I haven't been in a mood to read this one lately either which is the reason for a third book in my currently reading list...Finally, the book I'm actually currently reading is The Maze of Bones which is also by Rick Riordan! This is the first book in The 39 Clues series and I've read it before but I really enjoyed this series and I was actually in a mood to read this one! I'm currently on page 107 of 224 (yes, it's small!!) and I'm sure I'll be further in before I actually go to sleep tonight! The only problem with this picture is because Hunt for Jade Dragon and Blood of Olympus look extremely pink and they're really not! Especially Hunt for Jade Dragon! It's a really awesome looking red and gold!!

 Now on to the new books announcement!! And I'll also show off my Picsart edits!! So I got a lot of new books while I was in Indiana and Kentucky!! The first group of books I got were from Goodwill XD So from left to right on the top row are The Angel Experiment by James Patterson which is the first book in the Maximum Ride series (I can't wait to read this one! And I love the bright blue title!!), a special edition book by Emily Rodda which has the first four books of her series Deltora Quest (The Forests of Silence, The Lake of Tears, City of the Rats, and The Shifting Sands) in one book (I've already read this one and it was really good and I need to get the next ones from the library!), and Charlie Bone and the Beast by Jenny Nimmo which is the sixth book in The Children of the Red King series! (I've already read this one too, but I like buying books that I really liked so that I can read them again if I want to, especially if I already own part of the set!) The two on the bottom row from left to right are Beyond the Deepwoods by Paul Stewart which is book one in The Edge Chronicles and The Shadow World by Jane Johnson which is book two in the Eidolon Chronicles! (Yes, I bought a sequel to a book I've never read before....it sounded good enough that I decided I'd just get the first one from the library when I could!)
 The other set of books that I bought were from the half price book store in Kentucky! The bottom two are Eldest and Brisingr by Christopher Paolini! They're books two and three in The Inheritance Cycle and I can't wait to read them! Finally, the top two books are The Testing and Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau which are books one and two in The Testing series! Another series I can't wait to read!
 Finally, I just had to add the awesome color pop picture of my wonderful Michael Vey book! That's one of my favorite picture edits that I've done so far!
 BTW - My friend Sierra showed me a picture challenge today where you take a different pic of books for each day of November! Starting tomorrow, I'm going to post the pics on my blog! Night!!

~Allie~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment