Wednesday, May 16, 2018

April Wrap-Up! Finally!

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post last week, but between performances and school, I didn't have time to write it out! But as of this week, I am officially done with high school, so I'll definitely be posting on time from now on! 🎉 I read three books last month, but they were all pretty good and they helped me narrow down my current reads pile! (Plus, I've already finished two books this month. I see a bright reading future ahead for my Summer!)

  • The Red Pyramid: The Graphic Novel (The Kane Chronicles #1) Apr. 6th/Apr. 14th - The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan & Orpheus Collar - 4/5 ⭐s - Seeing as how this was a graphic novel, it probably should not have taken me a week to read it... But it did. 🤷 I was really excited when I found this at my library, and thankfully I was pretty happy coming out of it! There were some scenes that they left out or changed a bit, but I understand it was to keep the book shorter considering it's already 200 pages long. The artwork in this book is absolutely amazing and there are a couple of little easter eggs that are just great. 😂
  •  Song of Blood & Stone (Earthsinger Chronicles, #1) Mar. 31st/Apr. 19th - Song of Blood & Stone by L. Penelope - 4/5 ⭐s - This was the first ARC from Netgalley that I've read and I am so happy that I was given the opportunity to read it! I won't go into detail about my thoughts here, but if you'd like to know what I thought, you can find my review in the post before this one or here
  • Renegades (Renegades, #1) Jan. 24th/Apr. 26th - Renegades by Marissa Meyer - 5/5 ⭐s - Ugh, why must buddy reads take so long?! Honestly, this book was so amazing that I probably could have finished it in a week... I loved absolutely everything about this book - it had me hooked from the first page of the prologue! And that ending!! If you haven't read it yet, go. Read it now. You won't regret it! I am so excited for Archenemies in November!

Well, there was my small but feels-filled wrap-up for the month of April! If you've read any of these, let me know in the comments! 

~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment