Friday, August 7, 2015

New Books!!!!

Hi! Sorry I haven't posted in so long!!! First, we were visiting family and it's kinda hard to post on a book blog without the books! Now my nieces and nephew (Arianna, Leah, and Jaeson) are visiting for about three weeks (only one more week to go!) so I keep forgetting to post...I finally remembered at almost 4 in the morning that I need to post a pic and list of all the new books that I bought at a thrift store while looking for baby clothes for my niece (my sister's first baby!) who's due this month!!! Just had to add that!! This picture is a little bigger than they usually are so that you can actually see the covers of the books... So from left to right, I got Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson (I have a feeling I'm gonna end up getting teary eyed reading this one...), Doll Bones by Holly Black (Creepy story!), Cinderella Stays Late by Joan Holub (Book 1 in the Grimmtastic Girls series), Heaven to Betsy by Maud Hart Lovelace (Book 5 in the Betsy-Tacy series), Twister on Tuesday, Christmas in Camelot, Haunted Castle on Hallow's Eve, Moonlight on the Magic Flute, and Dogs in the Dead of Night by Mary Pope Osborne (Books 23, 29, 30, 41, and 46 in the Magic Tree House series), My Life in Pink and Green by Lisa Greenwald (Book 1 in the Pink and Green series), The Sea Trolls by Nancy Farmer (Book 1 in the Sea of Trolls series), Partners in Crime by Kim Harrington (Book 1 in the Sleuth or Dare series), Star in the Forest by Laura Resau, and If the Shoe Fits by Sarah Mlynowski (Book 2 in the Whatever After series) :) I still have to add all of these into my book jar!!

-Allie
 
BTW - I will be starting school again on the 10th so I might not be able to post some days :'(

Book Update - A Forest Divided by Erin Hunter (Book 5 in the Warriors: Dawn of the Clans series) - Pg. 31 out of 335! (Chapter 2 out of 25!) : House of Hades - Same spot as before...........

No comments:

Post a Comment