Wednesday, June 13, 2018

May Wrap-Up!

Hello again! I hope you guys have been having a good week! I got to hang out with my best friends yesterday, so that was lots of fun! I read four books last month, which is an absolute miracle because my May was insane! So much happened! But here are the books I read!


  • Only the Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girls, #4) Mar. 22nd/May 12th - Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter - 4.5/5 ⭐s - The reason it took me so long to finish this was that I put in on hold for a while to finish Song of Blood & Stone and Renegades. I finally finished it during a readathon by Howl's Moving Bookstagram on Instagram (you should definitely check her out! She's one of my favorite bookstagrammers!) and I can't wait to see what happens in the next book! This book ended in quite a cliffhanger... But thankfully I had the short story to help me until I got book 5 from the library! 
  • The Throne of Fire: The Graphic Novel  (The Kane Chronicles: The Graphic Novels, #2) May 12th/May 13th - The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan and Orpheus Collar - 4/5 ⭐s - I think I liked this one better than the first! It did leave out a lot of scenes, but they made the point that needed to be made in each scene they did use. The art was a little weird in this one and the writing seemed to be written for a younger audience than the first, but my ships are beginning to sail, so I was happy. 😂 I'm excited to see what I think of the last one!
  • Olympian Challenger May 1st/May 18th - Olympian Challenger by Astrid Arditi - 4.5/5 ⭐s - This was an eARC from Netgalley and I enjoyed it so much! It won't be out until July 3rd, but be sure to look out for a full review from me on release day! 
  • Classified Material (Gallagher Girls, #4.5) May 30th/May 31st - Classified Material by Ally Carter - 4/5 ⭐s - This is considered #4.5 in the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter! It's a set of 10 chapters(?) from different characters POVs that gives some info about what happens between the events of books 4 and 5! I loved seeing the POVs of the other girls and Zach! It was really cool seeing inside their heads instead of just seeing them from Cammie's POV. It made me so concerned for book 5 and now that I'm currently reading it, my concern was definitely accurate. 😂 If you want to read this story for yourself, you can use this link to read it on Wikia! (It was released in sections on the author's website initially and someone put it all in one place on the Gallagher Girl Wikia page!)
Well, that's it for this wrap-up! I hope you guys enjoyed! If you've read any of these books, let me know in the comments! 

~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment