Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Book Jar!!!!


Okay, so it's totally two a.m......but I was determined to write more than book reviews today, and I really wanted to introduce my book jar! I saw this idea on Pinterest and loved it, so I found a big jar with a lid that I could fit my hand into, decorated it, and turned it into my book jar! The book jar is pretty much for those of us who have the hardest time trying to decide which book to read next! All you have to do is write the name of a book on a piece of paper, fold it up, and put it in the jar! I'm sure I have at least 100 books in it in this picture, and this is from a couple of months ago! I think I'm going to take them out one day and rewrite them on colors depending on their genres! Now that it's Summer break, I have time for it!! ^-^ Okay! I've officially put two more reviews and my book jar on my blog! I can now go to bed!!! I can't wait to post tomorrow!

-Allie

Book update - The Battle of the Labyrinth - Pg. 117 out of 361! (Chapter 7 out of 20!) : The Lost Kingdom - Pg. 35 out of 348! (Chapter 4 out of 28!) : Resistance - 89%! (Chapter 40 out of 43!)

No comments:

Post a Comment