Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Review! The Son of Sobek by Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson/Kane Chronicles Crossover - Book 1)

The Son of Sobek (Percy Jackson & Kane Chronicles Crossover, #1)
About the book: Carter Kane is investigating rumored sightings of a monster on Long Island when he runs into something else: a mysterious boy named Percy Jackson. And their meeting isn't exactly friendly. . . . 

Pages: Ebook, so I have no idea, but there is a short preview of House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus - Book 4)

Genre(s): Preteen/Teen, Fantasy

Age range: 12+

POV: First person, Carter - main character, 15 

Stars: 5/5

Review: Okay, so my five star rating might be biased for this one since Rick Riordan is pretty much my favorite author and I love both Percy Jackson and the Kane Chronicles! Plus I've been wishing for a story where the Kane Chronicles meet Percy Jackson for a while and then I found this on my kindle book store! In my opinion, this is the best one out of the three crossover books. I really like the story in this one, and the way that Carter and Percy interact is so fun to read! I honestly don't particularly have anything negative to say about this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment