Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Ilyon Chronicles!!


My books are finally in!!!! Technically they came on Monday (the day they were supposed to) but I'm just now getting the chance to show them off! I love these books so much!! The outside has that amazing waxy feeling that I love! I wasn't expecting them to be as big as they are! (I've only read Resistance so far and that was on Kindle so I had no idea how big it actually was...) Resistance and Samara's Peril are almost 500 pages long! My friend Sierra and I are planning on reading them together once she buys Resistance and King's Scrolls! I'm not sure if I can wait that long though....I may have to read Resistance and then read it a third time when she's ready...XD I've been in an Ilyon Chronicles mood ever since I bought these books! 


 Oh my gosh I'm so happy to have books signed to me!! And I was so happy when I saw that Resistance actually has a short message in it! I don't think you can read it in the picture, but it says "Thank you for joining me on this adventure!" and they all also say Ps. 46:10 beneath her name. :) I also really like that each book is signed in a different color so it's not exactly the same...XD

Resistance (Book 1)
Half Blood (Book 1.5,
even though I'm gonna read it first
when I read the entire series since
I've read Resistance already and I
know the character... *cough* my
favorite baby *cough*)
                                 



The King's Scrolls (Book 2)
Samara's Peril (Book 3)

In each of the books there was a bookmark either advertising a book, or an author! In Half Blood there was one for Dare by Tricia Mingerink, Resistance had Jaye's bookmark (it's my favorite and says "Faith, fantasy, adventure, and finding light in the darkness"), King's Scrolls had one for Melody Jackson (it says "These dragons are nothing like your storybooks say"), and Samara's Peril had one for A Mighty Fortress by Faith Blum! 



Okay, I think I have officially gotten over my fangirling for the day......or moment.....or few measly seconds......anyways, that's it for now!

~Allie~

No comments:

Post a Comment