Wednesday, June 29, 2016

New Books From Books a Million!!

My books came in today!!!! I was so impatient all day long waiting for them to be delivered! And even though they were sent in two different boxes from two different states, they got here at the same time because one arrived a day early! I should not be set free with giftcards to book stores......eleven books in less than a week....XD

On the top left is The Demigod Diaries by Rick Riordan which is a book of short stories and things for the Heroes of Olympus series. I've already read it before a couple of years ago but I definitely plan on reading it again soon because I don't remember it very much....and I just bought it so I kinda have to read it at least once....XD

On the top in the middle is The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan. It's the second book in the Kane Chronicles so I finally have the whole set!!!! I love the colors in this cover! Although my favorite cover is The Serpent's Shadow... Again, I've read this one once before but I plan on rereading the trilogy again soon!

Top right is The Apprentice's Quest by Erin Hunter. This one is the first book in the new Warriors series, A Vision of Shadows, and I can't wait to read it!!! I wasn't expecting another series at all and I was sad because I wanted to know what happens after The Last Hope! And I found it for 10 dollars in hardback and it just came out in March so I'm really happy I found it!




Bottom left is Cinder by Marissa Meyer, the first book in The Lunar Chronicles. I've read this one twice, and since I have to wait a while to get Winter in paperback, I'll probably end up reading it again....there's a short story in the back that I plan on reading soon though! I found this one on sale for 5 dollars and I was so glad! 

Middle on the bottom is Cress by Marissa Meyer, the third book in The Lunar Chronicles! I am so excited for this book!! My friend Sierra has told me how amazing it is so many times, and after Scarlet my expectations are really high now! And I got it for 7 dollars which I was really excited about! 

And finally, on the bottom right, is The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke. I first heard about this book when I found the movie somewhere and thought it sounded really good before noticing it said it was based off of a book by an author that I knew XD I've been wanting to read this book for a while now and every time I've looked for it at my library it's always checked out so I found it on Books a Million's website and went ahead and bought it! It's smaller than I expected, but I still can't wait to read it!!! 

Okay, that's it for this one, but my review of Scarlet will be up soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment